The Oriental School assures a comfortable transport facility for pick & drop. These features include:
- Well-maintained buses.
- All our vehicular transports are operated by a support staff of our school to board and de-board the students, at their bus stops, across all our routes.
- Our experienced drivers of the ferrying buses are supervised by teachers who are quite aware of the safety norms.
- Since the safety and security of each child is the top priority for us, the running buses are GPS-enabled, and parents can easily track down their wards during the bus journey.
- We have charted out fixed routes with fixed timings to run our coaches in the city and adjoining city areas.
- From time to time, we hold workshops to educate the bus drivers, teachers and transport staff about the safety and precautions, while travelling on the bus.
- Parents will get the latest updates if there is a change or a slight modification in the route.
The Oriental School has a well equipped infirmary and a qualified nurse who can provide minor medical relief and first aid during injuries or illness. The school also conducts regular health check ups for its students.